BMS now uses AnyKernel, which allows for any ramdisk to be used from the rom you are on. BMS will NOT ship with a ramdisk from here on out, which should make compatibility with all roms that much better. Tested and confirmed to work with official CM nightlies and unofficial kangs, Carbon, and Slimrom. (Credit koush, invisiblek, morfic)
Should work with just about all 4.3.1 roms (even Pac-Man). Remember, if your rom is older, you may see issues since BMS will always be updated to latest upstream. If you are on a stable build, grab the BMS build released around the same date as your rom.
Merged latest CAF updates as of today (AU_LINUX_ANDROID_JB_2.5.04.02.02.040.330)
Frandom module is now supported http://billauer.co.il/frandom.html. This allows for the Crossbreeder mod to work. If all you want is to do is test out frandom, you can use this BMS frandom zip that contains the script needed to enable it. It will load a init.d script as well as place a testfrandom script in your system. You can open up terminal emulator and type in testfrandom to see if it worked. If you are seeing < 1s completion times, you're all set. (Credit to Eli Billauer, Ryuinferno and f1vefour and whoever was involved that I may have missed)
- Merged latest CM/CAF updates. Contains reverts on a few commits that target flickering and random reboots.
- LOAD_FREQ adjusted.
- Deadline latency and read speed tweaked.
- Fixed CM advanced settings for color temperature control.
- Added my setcolor script, which allows you to change color temperature if you do not have the settings available in your rom. Open up terminal emulator and issue the su command and then type setcolor. Enter 1 for Trinity colors, 2 for normal colors. Turn off your display and turn it back on for it to take effect.
- Merged latest CM updates, lots of it
- Revert "d2: Adjust MDP bandwidth parameters"
- cpufreq_interactive.c: hard code hispeed_freq to 810000, adjusted timer_slack
- Faux sound: updated to 1.1
- Dynamic fsync: updated and re-enabled. Forgot about this one from earlier troubleshooting. (credit to Faux123)
- Panel: color change built in (credit invisiblek and everyone involved)
sysfs interface located here: /sys/class/lcd/panel/panel_colors
Will accept 0-4 for parameters:
0 - Cold (more blues)
1 - Cool
2 - Normal (stock colors)
3 - Warm
4 - Hot (more reds)
BMS defaults to 0 (morfic's Trinity color set), but you can change and set these via your own scripting or
go into CM advanced settings to change it.
- Merged latest CM updates (screen flicker should be fixed)
- Added fixed asswax governor. Interaction bits have been removed as suggested. (credit DecimalMan).
- auto_hotplug.c: helped decrease lag with late resume (on screen wake) (credit morfic and franciscofranco)
- Many CM/CAF updates
- Linux 3.4.41
- Supports new display driver changes in CM and CM based roms (nightlies after 4/19). If you flash on a rom that does not have the updated display drivers, you will boot to a black screen. If your rom developer does not have an update for these changes, flash the 4/15 release until you get an update.
- Added FIFO scheduler
- Tweaked ROW scheduler
- Merged latest CM updates as of today
- Updated to latest (and last) version of Linaro 4.7 toolchain (next build should be on 4.8)
- Added some more -O3 optimizations
- Re-added 192Mhz slot
- Tweaked interactive for better performance and battery. Try the default settings and drop your hispeed_freq to around 810 or so. Insane.
- Raised vmin to 975
- Implement quick calibration (Credit BMc08GT)
- Merged latest CM upstream, lots of it
- Removed asswax and smartass2
- Some voltage tweaks
- Removed dynamic fsync
- Removed a few Makefile optimizations
- Tuned conservative and dancedance gov for performance
- Tuned interactive gov for battery saving, thx rmead01
- Removed lower CPU steppings
- L2 transition adjustments
- Vmin lowered slightly
- Removed GPU overclock, back to stock 400